Friday, December 13, 2013

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

C. S. Lewis has captured my heart! I feel ashamed that I am seventeen and just now reading The Chronicles of Narnia series. But hey, better late than never, right? Anyway, this book is a classic tale that I'm pretty sure everyone one the face of the earth knows. It follows the four Pevensie children as the stumble through a wardrobe to the wonderful world of Narnia. This book makes you feel as if you are in Narnia with the children. Lewis has this way of narrating like he is telling the story as if he was there-and as if you were there- and it truly works. I am on Prince Caspian now and it is riveting! I don't want to put it down. I hope that the rest of the series lives up to the standard that The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe has set!

No comments:

Post a Comment